Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

New Promotional Items For Team Fortress 2

August 3, 2011


I never really paid full attention to today's Team Fortress 2 update with the "Added new items for upcoming promotions" line, I thought it was just an update for the Red Orchestra 2 items, but thanks to my friend, Phantom, it's much more than that.

Valve is rolling out promotional items for different games; Skyrim, Brink, Fallout and Rage are the related games in question and with those games, you get items for Team Fortress 2.

 Brink - "Anger"

 Skyrim - "Tamrielic Relic"

 Fallout - "Pip-Boy 1950" (Misc)

 RAGE - "Wingstick" (Misc.)

Quake - New Rocket Launcher

No one really knows for sure how to get these promotional items, it's all speculation right now. But promotional items weren't the only thing today. The Mask of the Shaman gets and updated look, which is a a lot better than the old style, I wonder if you can set the style to change it back to the original look.


Like I said, how to obtain these items are speculation at the moment, so I'll let you guys know once it's announced.

6 comments:

  1. Blake said...:

    Oh. My. God. I want that sniper item...

  1. Androo said...:

    You and me both, I wonder if it's paintable at all. Coolest hat ever for the Sniper though!

  1. Blake said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Blake said...:

    I found an Image of it where its the same color as his vest but I'm not sure if its just a rough design of the model.

    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pc/66034-tf2-august-3rd-update-bethdesta-promo-items-galore.html

  1. Promotional items like Stubby Holders are a great way to express your gratitude. Whether you are thanking your employees at a corporate get-together, thanking your customers with stubby holders, or simply offering a reminder of who you are perfect!

  1. Unknown said...:

    Promotional products are great strategy for marketing your business. Most of products are very cost effective so take advantage of these cheap promotional products.
    business gifts

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme