Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Rumor

July 15, 2011


I never post rumors, but this one has me concerned, after chatting with a friend who has more knowledge about it than I would, and it deals with Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Next week at San Diego Comic Con, there will be a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 booth where there will be a special announcement.

This special announcement is rumored to be an announcement for "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3". This move will be just like Super Street Fighter IV, where they will make "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3" will be the standard game with updates, DLC, and patches where as the old MvC3 will just gather dust. But on the bright side, "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3" will be $20 cheaper and feature a dozen new characters.

I hope this rumor isn't true at all, but if Capcom has done this before, then it might be true. If it is true, and I'm going to have to buy a different MvC3 game, then I don't know what I'll do. I feel too mad at Capcom to support them but I really do enjoy MvC3 and I want to have new downloads. I can turn my copy to GameStop and put it towards this new game, but I don't want to give up my collector's edition. I just hope this isn't the case at all, I just want more characters and maps for the copy I already own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme