Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Team Fortress 2 Live Stream and Map Update

August 11, 2011


Today I got my new router and was able to set it all up along with setting up a Team Fortress 2 dedicated server. My server is finally set up for TF2 and will be up and running shortly; tomorrow I will be busy all day,  meaning that it will be the third day that I did not work on my map and that the live stream will not be tomorrow.

My plan is to work more on my map on Thursday, so I will finally have an update for everyone, and then on Saturday I will host a TF2 live stream on Justin.tv. That way I will have enough time to fix the map rotation and other little things the server needs.

I have not yet figured out a time for the live stream hosting, I'm going to ask around to see what time is a good time for some of my TF2 buddies. So check back here sometime tomorrow, most likely at night since I'll be gone for most of the day, for the exact time.

My apologies for not posting too much today also, my internet has been off for half of the day and I had to set up my internet and server.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme