Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

The Avengers Video Game Pre-Alpha Video Looks Incredible

September 17, 2011


THQ was on to something big, when I say big, I mean they were developing a game I would have thrown all my money at. THQ's closure of their Brisbane, Australia studio meant that a few games were cancelled, and one game was the movie to video game The Avengers.


Last week a video was released of the game, which was in it's pre-alpha stage. Youtube took down the video though, I have never seen it, I wish I would've. Thankfully though, another video has been released showing off four Avengers members battling an army of Skrulls.


Check out the video before it ends up gone like the first one. It's a total shame that it got cancelled, hopefully someone will pick it up and continue the work on it.



I would love to see how the game would be in third person mode though instead of first person, I think it might look a little better that way. The footage looks amazing though, it looks like there's co-op, so you can have you and your friends playing on it. Everything about The Avengers game looked so great.


The first video has been removed, but I found another one. So check the video out as soon as you can before this one goes out.

Thanks to my friend Titz for the tip!

1 comments:

  1. Blake said...:

    I hope THQ gets someone to continue this. Maybe Volition can take the project after Saints Row is released. I call Thor!!! :o

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme