Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

New Color Swaps For UMvC3 Characters

October 7, 2011


This week has brought us new color swaps for characters in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, with the spotlight shining on Super Skrull, Dr. Doom, Arthur and Zero.







I use Super Skrull on my team, and I use his black and white costume. Seeing that it got updated, I'm going to continue using it; I might also use his black and grey costume as well, those are the only two I really like.







I had a feeling Dr. Doom's FF outfit would make an appearance in the game and it looks really good, my other favorite costume of this is his red and green outfit that's featured in Dark Reign: The Cabal; this is also the second character to get an outfit that resembles Deadpool.







I'm digging Arthur's new Old Arthur look, his blue color swap; he also looks pretty in pink, especially with the hearts on his underwear.







I really like all of Zero's designs, they all fit together. My favorite one though, would probably be his white and blue one which is inspired by the Mega Man X armor you find in the game.

That's it for this week's revelings, next week Deadpool's costumes will be shown and supposedly we're going to be in for a real treat with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme