Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Look At These Two Games I Made!

November 13, 2011


For my Game Design class I had to make two games using Sploder, which is a Flash Game Makers where you can make makes and share it with the Sploder community. The game maker they have is actually pretty neat; you can make four different types of games - Platformers, Physics Puzzler, Birds Eye View Shooer or a Classic Shooter.

I used the Platform Creator and Physics Puzzle Maker in order to create my Dungeon Fighter game and a complete Pokémon knock off game. Both games took me about three hours to create, and I think I did fairly good for it being my first time using this game makers. If you want, go ahead and give both my games a try right below and don't be afraid to give me any feedback.



Edit: For some weird odd reason I can't post both the games in one post, so I made another post that contains Dungeon Fighter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme