Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Back In Action

June 20, 2012

Hello everybody! I'm sure you guys have noticed that the blog hasn't been updated in about a week, that is due to my computer breaking down and not being able to do anything internet related (which was quite horrible). I now have another computer to use until my other one is fixed and will be updating the blog on a semi regular basis as I try to get some data on my other hard drives.


Also, if anyone is interested my Team Fortress 2 clan is holding a competition and I will be hosting a live stream event at 3:00 pm Pacific Time. So if you are bored and have nothing to do, why not and watch some TF2 players go against eachother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme