Obi-Wan's former master gets to star in his own mini series coming this May in Star Wars: Jedi – The Dark Side. This new 5 issue series takes place 20 years before Phantom Menace. Since not much is known around Qui-Gon, and that not much work has been done with him, this gives the writers the room to develop him a lot more. There will be some new characters, and some well known characters will be returning. Go ahead and take a gander at the article I posted for you, it seems like it will be an interesting comic. Dark Horse does really good jobs on their Star Wars comics.
Pages
Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?
Labels:
Dark Horse,
Qui-Gon Jinn,
Star Wars
Qui-Gon Back In Action
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Short But Sweet News
- Club Nintendo has added Super Smash Bros. to the list of prices members can get. The game will only cost you 200 coins. 9/5/2012
- The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link will be coming out on the 3DS on Steptember 13th. - 9/5/2012
- Starting May 20 the DSi and DSi XL will drop from $149 to $99 Nintendo announced today. - 5/10/2012
- For those who pre-ordered Guild Wars 2, you will be able to access the beta version of the game starting April 27 until April 29. - 4/18/2012
- EA has announced today that Mass Effect 3 has shipped 3.5 million copies. - 3/9/2012
Followers
Donations
Music
Blog Archive
- January (1)
- November (6)
- October (5)
- September (12)
- August (18)
- July (8)
- June (72)
- May (123)
- April (92)
- March (106)
- February (118)
- January (145)
- December (104)
- November (204)
- October (166)
- September (164)
- August (191)
- July (189)
- June (48)
- May (23)
- April (40)
- March (19)
- February (27)
- January (29)
- December (26)
Popular Posts
-
Another long awaited, and much needed, Animal Crossing 3ds info came out today. Showing us some new details about the game, and some o...
-
I loved Soul Calibur IV. It was fun, I loved its character creation and getting to play as Darth Vader and Starkiller (Yoda was annoying) ma...
-
It seems like BioWare is getting some hate over what Tali looks like unmasked considering all BioWare did was get a picture from a photogra...
-
Volition wanted to make the Saints Row series stand out amongst other sandbox games by being the craziest, irreverent guilty-pleasure you ev...
-
Pre-orders for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is already set with a special bonus - costumes! Unfortunately, you're going to have to decid...
-
Tonight I'm going to try something new and fun, depending on your perspective of fun. Every other day or so I'll be posting a screen...
-
Starting June 30th, Tripwire is offering another holiday event for Killing Floor. Their first event was Christmas themed, this time it will...
-
Since 2009 I've followed the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze and grew a real attachment to him as I witnessed him grow from a bratty te...
-
It seems like Nintendo has made a spelling error for the 2012 calendars that Elite Status Club Nintendo members received. "As you ma...
-
For the past several months, I've been on and off working on a Team Fortress 2 map. I have gone roughly through five different version ...
Powered by Blogger.









0 comments:
Post a Comment