Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Valve Supports Free To Play Games

June 15, 2011


Starting today, well, yesterday actually, Valve has ofiicially announced that they will be supporting the listed free-to-play games on Steam:
  • Spiral Knights
  • Forsaken World
  • Champions Online: Free For All
  • Global Agenda: Free Agent
  • Alliance of Valiant Arms
And it wouldn't be like Valve if they did not give out HATS! Each day, starting Wednesday, all you have to do is long in to the games, after downloading and installing of course, and you will get exclusive in game content. Wednesday's game will be Spiral Knights, Thursday's will be Forsaken World, Friday would be Champion Online, Saturday is Global Agenda and Sunday will be ending with Alliance of Valiant Arms. Do not miss any of these days or you might not be able to get the exclusive items; I will be downloading every game till I get all items.


I have played Forsaken World for a few weeks though, and it is a pretty fun game; if you like WoW or hate WoW just because it is WoW, then you will like Forsaken World. It's pretty much like every other MMORPG, but with different classes than you would see in any other MMORPG. Even if you just want it for your hat or whatever you get, I suggest you keep playing Forsaken World, it is well worth it in my opinion.

Update: Well, by doing more in depth studying, I just assumed there would be free hats. I'm sorry I got everyone's hopes up. Hell, maybe Valve will announce that there will be hats. But just remember, it's "exclusive in-game content to those who try the "F2P game of the day"". I should have read it more carefully, my bad everyone.

Update Update: After waiting a few hours, Valve has finally announced that there will be hats for TF2 for the free-to-play games. Starting today, with Spiral Knights, you will be able to get a hat for the Soldier. I have yet to get the hat myself, but it does look pretty nice from seeing a friend have it. Once I have the time, I will play until a certain part in Spiral Knights to get my free hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme