Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Final Combat: Meet The Sniper

July 19, 2011


If you haven't heard about China's latest ripoff, well then let me inform you. Everyone knows Valve's online multiplayer game Team Fortress 2, but most people don't know of of it's Chinese counterpart - Final Combat.

Final Combat plays extremely similiar to Team Fortress 2 where there is a Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper and Spy. But don't worry, China doesn't call their copies by those names. As far as I know, there is the Striker (Scout), the Rocket (Soldier), the Fatman (Heavy) and the Sniper (Sniper).









The Sniper one just came out today and the others have been released slowly for about two months or so, I'd say. Other than all of this, I know nothing about Final Combat; I don't know if it's out or what, but I really want to give this a try and see if it's any thing like Team Fortress 2 besides the characters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme