Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Arkham City Collectors Edition [Update]

July 17, 2011


While there's no image on what the collectors edition looks like for Arkham City, but Best Buy does list what's included within the $99.99 collection.

  • Premium Statue produced by Kotobukiya
  • Art book
  • Gotham Knight animated content
  • Early access to digital add-on content
  • And more

So far, that's all we know about the collectors edition. I've regretted not getting the Arkham City Collector's Edition due to the fact that it looks incredibly nice, so I might have to scrounge up some money and get myself a copy.

Update:
We finally got a look at what the Collectors Edition looks like, and my God I want it, I want it so  badly. The Batman statue looks incredible along with the little storage container for everything that comes along with it, like early DLC -the challenge map and skins for Batman - the artbook, Gotham Knights and a digital audio album.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme