Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Captain America Spoiler [Update]

July 17, 2011


Once again, my friend titz, showed me a nice video that contains a spoiler in the upcoming Captain America movie. I decided to give it a watch, until I got to 11 seconds that is. Once Cap said something, I knew what the next scene was going to be so I just exited out of the tab; now I'm holding back temptation to watch it.

If you don't care and you want to see it, go ahead and watch it for yourself, but count me out.



Update Edit:
The video has been taken down, seems along with other trailers also. At least this won't make me tempted to watch it anymore. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme