Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Avengers Movie Pictures - Spoilers

July 18, 2011


I found some decent quality pictures (decent meaning you can still make out what's going on a bit) of the secret Avengers trailer at the end of Captain America that was leaked earlier today. I couldn't help myself, I tried to resist and not look at them, but I wanted to see them so badly, at least I didn't watch the video.








This makes me even more excited to see Captain America, the wait is going to be worth it though, I just want to see the Avengers trailer already! Captain America's new suit looks awesome and updated and Thor looks bad ass (despite the quality of the pictures make him look like a girl). Just 5 more days though my friends, 5 more days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme