Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

I'm Sorry, I Blame Sims 3

July 10, 2011


Just recently, I've gotten my hands on Sims 3 and my God it is one of the most addictive games I have ever played. My addiction to it is so bad that I only get up to eat, go to the bathroom and sleep; I barely do anything else on the computer except to check my Facebook, I also haven't been updating my blog, and I'm sorry for that.

Sims 3 is a great game though, it is way better than I initially thought. At first, Sims seemed boring to me at first, then I just gave it a shot because my girlfriend started to play it. The house making started to piss me off because it wouldn't let me create my complex house, so I just settled with a part of my house hanging over a cliff with a nice view of a river.





I later on added a nice little pool area below my patio.


I spend half of my week as a Mad Scientist, I have no boss and I get paid a near $300 per hour as I work from 9 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.



This is probably one of the most smartest games I've ever played, Sims Studios has seriously thought of almost everything; I accidentally didn't pay my bills on time and a Repo Man came through and repossessed some of my stuff. At first, when he took my coffee maker, I was saying to myself, "Meh, I don't use it and I can buy another one with my awesome job." Then he went upstairs and took one of my pictures, but that wasn't enough for him, he even went back downstairs to claim a telephone, he then went right back upstairs for one final thing - a roll of toilet paper. Those three things didn't cost much to replace, but dammit, he took my things! I haven't missed paying any bills though, so that's
good.



You're even able to level up certain skills, like cooking, gardening, fishing, logic, ect. So when I'm not working as a Mad Scientist, I'm usually tending to my garden or fishing in a pond in front of my house at three or so in the morning; once in awhile I will enjoy star gazing through my telescope as the sun slowly starts to rise.



You can even pursue a relationship within the game and have your partner move in with you, marry you and have a baby with you. And if you want to have some "fun" with your Sim partner, you can woohoo with them; I don't think I have to explain what woohoo means. You can do a vast amounts of things with your partners besides woohooing; you can cuddle, swim, travel or even have a meal with them.


Your partner will strut after some woohoo


There are a tons of other things you are able to do within the game also; there's a giant town you can visit and interact with a vast amount of people. I haven't even fully checked out the world of Sims 3 yet, there are tons of other things for me to do, such as go to bars, travel to different places around the world, have parties, buy real estate or buy out the whole town I live in. I haven't even been to the city, I live in a suburbia that I haven't completely finished exploring. You can even model your Sims character after yourself or someone else; if you want, you can also model your very own perfect family.

Sims 3 is an extremely smart game with tons of things to do; it's not even a game that you can beat really. I believe it to be one of the best games out there just because of how vast and addicting it can be and if you can really get into it, some achievements you earn will make you jump for joy. I've stared into the eyes of Death, met many celebrities and became one myself, own a house that's worth over one thousand Simolians with a butler and a high paying job with no boss but myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme