Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Pokémon Say Tap? Available Now

July 15, 2011


If you have an Android or iOS device and you enjoy Pokemon and tapping things, then today is your day. Pokémon Say Tap? was released today on the Android Market and the Apple Store, but if you're having a hard time finding it, then you're not alone. I can't find this thing anywhere on the market or app store, I even went onto both of their sites and there's nothing about it, so I really have no idea what's going on there.

Anyways, Pokémon Say Tap? is just like Guitar Hero, in a sense that your strings and songs are limited to, well, just one of each. You pretty much have to tap the Pokémon cards that appear once an energy symbols hits a certain spot.

I'm going to keep on trying to find out where I can get this thing so I can play it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme