Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Comic Wednesday - Marvel Comics - 8/10/2011

August 10, 2011


It's Wednesday, meaning new comics arrive today! Today's list isn't that big, but at least Fear Itself #5 is released today.

Today's comics include:

  • All Winners Squad Band of Heroes #3 (of 8)
  • Alpha Flight #3 (of 8)
  • Anita Blake Circus of Damned Ingenue #5 (of 5)
  • Criminal Last of Innocent #3 (of 4)
  • Daken Dark Wolverine #12
  • Deadpool #41
  • Fear Itself #5 (of 7)
  • Fear Itself Uncanny X-Force #2 (of 3)
  • Ghost Rider #2
  • Incredible Hulks #634
  • Marvel Adventures Super Heroes #17
  • New Avengers #15
  • New Mutants #29
  • Punisher Max #16
  • Spider-Island Deadly Foes (One shot)
  • Spider-Island Cloack & Dagger #1
  • Stand Night Has Come #1 (of 6)
  • Secret Avengers #15
  • Supreme Power #3 (of 4)
  • Vengeance #2 (of 6)
  • X-Men #15.1
  • X-Men Legacy #253

    We finally get to see Thor dishing it out with Hulk and the Thing as they're possessed by the Worthy! Fear Itself  is probably the only comic I'm fully interested in, but I'll also be getting Alpha Flight, Daken, Deadpool, Fear Itself Uncanny X-Force, Ghost Rider, New Avengers, Deadly Foes, X-Men and possibly Vengeance. I'm really not liking Vengeance that much, I thought it was going to be some awesome thing, but it's not doing much for me.

    Some time this week I'll be posting another "Fear Itself So far". I still have to do some mapping for my TF2 map, I have to hook up my new internet and I'm doing a TF2 live stream also.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme