Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Angry Birds Reaches 500,000,000 Downloads

November 3, 2011


Angry Birds have been sweeping across the world during the past year, sooner or later this part of time will be called the Year of the Angry Bird considering that 500,000,000 copies have been downloaded.

Rovio has announced that Angry Birds has reached it's 500,000,000 download, which is pretty damn impressive. I know lots of people dislike Angry Birds, but you still have to admit that that's one hell of a goal. Also keep in mind though, they haven't sold 500,000,000 copies digitally, because you can get the game for free (I know I did!); I have downloaded the game four different times for my iPod, tablet, PlayStation 3 and PSP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme