Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Meet The Medic Video?

June 17, 2011

I might be a little slow to the party, but lately while I've been playing TF2, I have been noticing that there are birds in the default maps. Don't believe me? Watch this video:



Along with that, the Team Fortress Blog has a new banner that includes 3 birds up top that are clickable.

 Hospital

Waiting Room

Doctor's Office

The file names for these are all hospital related, so does that mean that there will be something Medic related in the near future? The only thing that is missing is a Meet the Medic video, so most likely Valve is hinting at the video. That's my crazy and wild assumption at least, and I hope I'm right since so many people have been waiting quite some time for this.

Whatever is going on, Valve is planning on something like always and we'll find out soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme