Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Marvel Origin Stories For Your Kids

July 6, 2011


Marvel has released three books that includes the origins of Spider-Man, the X-Men and Thor, for children. This is a great way to get your toddlers into comics at a young age, but I'm sure the age limit won't stop many fans for buying the books and collecting them or possibly reading them.

When I first saw these in an ad in a comic, I thought to myself "Oh hey, origin comics, that would be a nice thing to have." But I guess they're not really comics, just regular books by the looks of it. Either way, I wouldn't mind having these just for fun since they're just $8.99, there is also supposedly a Captain America one on its way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme