Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Jungle Map Update: Day One

August 6, 2011


I continued to work on my jungle themed map tonight, I mainly focused on the spawn room for possibly the Blu team (haven't decided for sure which team would use that spawn). My map was giving me trouble with carving the brushes, so I had to rearrange the spawn room's walls a lot.





 One entrance to the spawn room

Along with the spawn room, I worked a bit on the mouth of a cave, it looks a little too big, so I might add some things to give it a smaller appearance  or I might do something else with it.






I'm so far liking how it's turning out, of course it doesn't look that great considering it's just brushes and a few stair entities. But I believe I'm done messing around with the size of the spawn room, first it was too small and it looks much better now.

Tomorrow I'll work on the cave and try to do some tunnels and see how far I get with that and try to figure out how I'll add a river in this version of my map.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme