Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Check Out Nightwing's Moves

October 26, 2011


Playing as Nightwing is the next Arkham City DLC to come out and he's bringing some new gadgets, fighting style, a new skin and exclusive maps. His arsenal includes escrima sticks, wrist darts and advanced offensive devices (which is fancy for baterangs). The DLC will also include the Animated Series skin for Night wing and two maps - Wayne Manor and Main Hall. The DLC will be available to purchase November 1st.

I still don't like Dick's design, so I'll probably just be playing as animated series Nightwing; I do like his gadgets though, now I get to tase those inmates that also tased me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme