Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Jonathan Hickman Leaving The Fantastic Four Family This October

March 3, 2012


Jonathan Hickman's run on Marvel's beloved Fantastic Four is coming to an end this October as he will be leaving both Fantastic Four and FF.

After writing for the Fantastic Four for three years, Fantastic Four #611 and FF #23 will be his last Fantastic Four related comics. Hickman will continue his work for Marvel on Avengers vs. X-Men and Ultimate Comics Ultimates #10.

"I always had an end point in mind, but along the way I really fell in love with writing Marvel’s First Family and I also had all these dangling bits to clean up, so I agreed -- [and] wanted -- to stay on," says Hickman. "Then all the gears started turning on all the [Avengers Vs. X-Men] stuff and what comes after and it just became obvious that October would be a good time to hop off."

2 comments:

  1. thatboytitz said...:

    FF and Fantastic Four were my favorite books these last few years. I'M GOING TO CRY!

  1. Androo said...:

    I can expect Fantastic Four quality to go down now, Hickman was amazing with the series

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme