Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Announced

July 20, 2011


Looks like the rumor was true, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was announced today by Capcom, adding 12 new characters to the roster which includes:

Marvel
  • Ghost Rider
  • Dr. Strange
  • Nova
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • Hawkeye
  • Iron Fist
Capcom
  • Strider
  • Firebrand
  • Vergil
  • Frank West
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Nemesis

Here are some videos showing off the new contestants battling it off.

Strider vs. Ghost Rider




Firebrand & Ghost Rider



Firebrand vs. Hawkeye



Announcement Trailer



I don't care what I said about this originally, I want it and I want it now. So many teams are going through my head right now. My Team Cosmic will consist of Nova, Rocket Raccoon and Super Skrull. Team Smartass will have Deadpool, Hawkeye and Taskmaster, Team Hell is going to include Dormammu, Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange.

So far, those are the only videos I can find pertaining to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but once more appears I'll post them. Marvel's addition makes me want this more than ever right now; I was not expecting Nova and Rocket Raccoon, especially R.R.I especially love Hawkeye's combo with Antman riding on his arrow and curb stopping the enemy.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be coming out in November for $39.99.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme