Pages

Who is your favorite original founding Avenger?

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive's Debut Trailer

August 25, 2011


Valve has been throwing out new stuff for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and their next thing in line is the official trailer for the next Counter-Strike installment.

I might have to get this game, Counter-Strike was my first FPS and first Valve game and I enjoyed the hell out of it. And seeing the new additions are making me happy; eight new weapons are being given to players, which are:

  • Decoy Grenade
  • Molotov
  • IMI Negev
  • Taser
  • Tec-9
  • Mag-7
  • Sawed-Off
  • PP-Bizon

I'm liking how the game will be cross-platform playable, and we also know that PS3 owners will be able to hook up their mouse and keyboard to play against other Global Offensive players, whether it be on the PC and/or the PS3.

I would like to believe that Valve is making a new engine for Global Offensive, but I know it's such a farfetched idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Reading Gamers © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Premium Wordpress Themes | Photography Wordpress Theme